Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Big In Europe

Hey, let's get a shout out from all the Serbs in the audience. Let me hear you! As this map from the traffic measurement tool clearly shows, Sic Transit Gloria is blowing up in Eastern Europe.

Someone in Serbia went searching for an American-style denunciation of Julia Roberts and the PGA and struck gold.

I guess when you put a high quality product out there, you can count on Europeans to climb on board the bandwagon, a fact to which this legend of both film and music can certainly attest.


For the record, I am 100% certain that the Serbian visit was some sort of random Internet anomaly. In all seriousness, though, I do appreciate everybody sticking with this thing and checking in from time to time. The blog just hit 1,000 visits, and even after you back out the one from my Serbian friend, that's still pretty solid.

And have no fear! Though the PGA season is coming to a close, Julia Roberts' latest film is already fading from the spotlight, and Burger King is now under new ownership, we'll have plenty about which to get riled up. I might even touch upon corporate America, the mother lode of angst, at some point. I'll need to recruit a volunteer to swing by and secure my belts and shoelaces before touching that one, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment