Thursday, July 8, 2010

Correction

Since I strive for accuracy here on the blog, I felt the need to make a correction. While walking down the hall at work today, it dawned on me that I slightly misstated the reason I started my personal boycott of Atlanta Bread Company in a recent post (yes, these are the things that bounce around my brain while at work). I wasn't mad specifically about the limited amount of turkey I received. What angered me was the fact that I didn't want any of the standard sandwich fillers- lettuce, tomato, etc. I did however request a slice of Swiss cheese. When I realized that I was charged an extra $0.75 for the cheese, even though my sandwich was approximately 1/3 as large as everyone else rolling through the line, the boycott commenced. Just needed to set the record straight.

It was the cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment