Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shazam!!!

I was putting a little fuel in my car yesterday at the local Racetrac and made an interesting discovery. Have you ever taken a good look at the grid of accepted debit/credit cards on gas pumps? Trying to entertain myself while I filled my 19 gallon tank with 19.5 gallons, I happened to take a closer look. Perhaps this is common knowledge, but is everyone aware that there is apparently a Shazam credit card (see the center of the bottom row)? It comes complete with a solid lightning bolt logo.


That just seems like it would be a lot of fun to pull out of your wallet and throw down on the tab. I assume you're required to yell "Shazam!" when using that card. This whole experience was a huge win for me, because I also realized after making it all the way across the bottom row that I could, in fact, use my Alaska Option card.

2 comments:

  1. Tried to apply for a Shazam card. Unfortunately your bank has to sign up to use them for debit cards. Shazam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a "Like" icon that we can click to show our approval (which you desperately crave) without having to come up with something witty to leave in the comments. When you join the 21st century and get on Facebook you'll see what I mean. -A.S.

    ReplyDelete